A LEADING K-12 NETWORK
Event sign-ups increased by 186%.
Along with the increase,
Overall cost per sign-up decreased by 59%.
A Leading K-12 Education Network has five independent schools in Fremont and San Jose, CA; Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY; and McLean, VA.
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Analytics & Reporting
A Leading K-12 Education Network wanted to grow the number of qualified event sign-ups for their campuses across the United States, while improving their cost-per-acquisition.
Our Free Adwords Analysis
After running a free AdWords audit, FWRD established key findings to influence our approach for effective lead growth. Examples included:
- Heavy marketing dollars were being pushed to Google Display Network, despite a tremendous amount of opportunity in more lower-funnel tactics such as Non-Brand Search.
- Existing Non-Brand keyword list was very generic, bringing in a large number irrelevant clicks and potentially low-qualified leads.
- Improper use of negative keywords was preventing highly-relevant
- Shift dollars away from Google Display Network and back into Search
- Restructure Non-Brand campaigns while developing keywords from, Historical search term data, Paid subscription-based tools, and working with the client on potential keyword themes to test by campus
- Restructure Brand campaigns to improve ad copy relevance and interim lower CPC
- Develop measurable A/B multi-variant testing to continue growing the program effectively
30-DAY PRE/ POST-FWRD DIGITAL TAKEOVER
Based on internal figures, overall event sign-ups via Paid Search increased by 186%. Along with the increase, our overall cost per sign-up decreased by 59%.
The dramatic improvement in Paid Search has resulted in the Client allocating more to this tactic for their coming Fiscal year.
% Increase in Event Sign-Ups
% Increase in Spend
% Decrease in CPA
% Lower Brand CPC
"FWRD has been a highly strategic, meticulous, and responsive partner to work with to help us meet and exceed our digital KPIs. In addition to providing thorough and actionable insights, FWRD is clearly committed to driving our digital campaigns forward by tirelessly optimizing performance."
Director of Marketing and Communications