NEW YORK, NY
Apply For The Paid Media Internship
About FWRD Digital
FWRD Digital, is a boutique paid media agency specializing in Paid Search (SEM/PPC), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest), Shopping Ads and Analytics. We build a holistic and advanced media strategy for our clients so that each channel can complement one another effectively.
Our private office is in lower Manhattan- Right next to the World Trade Center. We have a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, snacks and more!
FWRD Digital is determined to create the best place for the best people to work. You are not an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally that will play a crucial role in our operation. Your voice always matters and we couldn’t be more committed to you and your growth.
You are passionate – you continually seek ways in which to learn and grow yourself. You are comfortable being “in the weeds” of big data and get excited to present conclusions and recommendations. You are committed to delivering world-class customer-centric experiences and aspire to understand customer behavior and develop problem-solving solutions.
The opportunity to be apart of a company with a high-growth trajectory motivates and inspires you to become a crucial player in our journey.
About The Position
The Paid Media Intern is a 12-week Intern Program with very competitive pay. After the 12-week program, successful interns may be considered for a permanent position with FWRD Digital.
Creative Strategy & Thought Leadership
- Assist in developing the strategy for the paid media accounts that you will support.
- Assist in the day-to-day contact with your paid media accounts.
- Take ownership of the respective paid media channel’s process and effectively conceptualize and communicate with internal team and clients of the strategy and results.
Digital Design & Production
- Keep us progressive by ensuring we’re on top of the latest digital trends and create posts for the FWRD Digital blog reflecting these new trends.
Communication & Collaboration
- Proactively keep internal team apprised of the timing of deliverables and capacity to take on more work.
- Collaborate across the team to help create comprehensive and coordinated strategies and triangulate data from multiple media channels to help develop a holistic media strategy.
Individual Leadership and Growth
- Consistently display an eagerness to learn; ask the “why” and willingness to go above and beyond to expand your knowledge.
- Display inspiration, to help support team members as they ideate, collaborate, and design new experiences for clients.
Qualifications & Experience (Mandatory Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, marketing, design or similar creative field.
- Strong analytical skills – able to understand and interpret big data.
- Exceptional communication (written, verbal), meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Outstanding people management skills; strong team orientation skills.
Qualifications & Experience (Pluses but not required)
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Amazon Web Services.
- Experience running social media marketing campaigns through Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of Excel functions such as: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and SUMIFS formulas.
FWRD Digital is pleased to provide an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
FWRD Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.