NEW YORK, NY
Apply For The Strategist Role
About FWRD Digital
FWRD Digital, is a boutique paid media agency based in lower Manhattan, that specializes in Paid Search (SEM/PPC), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest), Shopping Ads, and Analytics. We build a holistic and advanced digital strategy for our clients so that each channel can complement one another effectively.
FWRD Digital is determined to create the best place for the best people to work. You are not an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally that will play a crucial role in our operation. Your voice always matters, and we couldn’t be more committed to you and your growth.
Our private office is in lower Manhattan- Right next to the World Trade Center. We have a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, snacks and more!
FWRD Digital is determined to create the best place for the best people to work. You are not an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally that will play a crucial role in our operation. Your voice always matters and we couldn’t be more committed to you and your growth.
You are passionate – you continually seek ways in which to learn and grow yourself. You are a team player that is comfortable being “in the weeds” of big data and get excited to present conclusions and recommendations. You are committed to delivering world-class customer-centric experiences and aspire to understand customer behavior and develop problem solving solutions.
You are a problem solver and get excited about coming to work and driving value for your clients. The opportunity to be part of a company with a high-growth trajectory motivates and inspires you to become a crucial player in our journey.
About The Position
As a strategist, your day to day will be a mix of client-facing accounts and team building components. You will be working on clients with exposure across both Paid Search and Paid Social. You will be working with multiple channels and strategically building a holistic paid media strategy.
- Run day-to-day paid media operations for clients that could span across multiple verticals.
- These operations include relationship management, technical optimizations, ad hoc requests, and working closely with the team to provide the best possible service and solution for your clients.
- Lead and assisting weekly touchpoint and strategy calls for clients in your working portfolio.
- Manage and mentor younger team members to help them grow and achieve their own personal & professional goals.
Qualifications & Experience (Mandatory Requirements)
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills (there is a reason this is the first bullet—it is our most important qualification).
- 1-3 years’ experience in a day to day management of paid media accounts.
- Experience running Paid Search campaigns through platforms such as Google or Bing.
- Analytical thinker- always asking the “why” and not afraid to speak up.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and formulas to help drive efficiently for day-to-day tasks.
Qualifications & Experience (Pluses but not required)
- Have an understanding or experience running Paid Social campaigns within Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Pinterest.
- Have an understanding or experience running Amazon Marketing Services.
- Understanding of product feeds and the important components that go into each.
- Experience creating new internal company processes to improve workflows.
- Experience building or supervising the build of scripts or automations.
FWRD Digital is pleased to provide an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
FWRD Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.